[ RadSafe ] OT: Global Warming

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon May 19 13:39:15 CDT 2014

Radsafe,

      High quality data in Earth Rotation/wobble  and Atmospheric Angular
Momentum exist since 1984.  See Goddard Space  Flight Center's VLBI Website.
Earth thermal data, maybe   also????  Plot the data and do data fitting and
see the results.  No  need to Cherry pick, Karam.

     Joe Preisig.

In a message dated 5/19/2014 10:46:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,