[ RadSafe ] Interlock question

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 23:01:34 CDT 2014

Radsafe,

     A EE who cannot design a fundamental interlock  system is in serious
career trouble.  I had a friend from Buffalo (USA) who  had sufficient high
school technology instruction to design nand, nor, and etc.  gate circuits in
high school.  I was so awed by him.  Joe Shonka's  comments on interlock
technology are soooo
interesting and workable.  I begin to wonder why some Health Physics
Department has not given Joe Shonka a Research Assistant/Associate Professorship
at their school.  WTF.

    Joe Preisig

In a message dated 10/30/2014 11:51:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,