[ RadSafe ] Fwd: CTBTO.org: Polonium is also a common, natural radioisotope.

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 04:05:26 CDT 2015

Brad is on point. I was going to say virtually the same thing... but he got
there first!

Franz - I was not aware that tobacco plants sorb Po-210 from the air...
Interesting. I assumed that it was from soils; I never thought about
accumulation from air...

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd