[ RadSafe ] Agreeing with Franz on "dogma"

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Thu Aug 20 11:50:03 CDT 2015

As a Health Physicist for 44 years, our role is to ensure a safe radiation environment work place, not just at high dose/dose rates, but at any dose/dose rate. This includes ensuring that the facility, NPP, University or Medical Institution meets all applicable regulations, license conditions, public dose, etc.

Regards,

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone