[ RadSafe ] USA Drought

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:43:56 CDT 2015

Radsafe,

     What you are saying may be true.  I believe ice caps are
re-freezing.  Something involving earth orientation is causing the
phenomena you discuss.

     Joe Preisig

PS We'll see how long the drought lasts in California.  Without VLBI
data and better computing facilities, I cannot give you a better
estimate of the drought length.
Conservation is still a must.