[ RadSafe ] Fukushima released 13, 000, 000, 000 times more neutrons than initially estimated -- "Obvious implication for human health"

Thu Jan 15 13:35:33 CST 2015

Next there will be a release that the neutrons released all pooled together to form neutronium, which will in turn create a mini black hole that will swallow the entire world and disrupt the orderly revolution of the Milky Way Galaxy, bringing about the Big Crunch.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Roger Helbig
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:08 AM
To: Mattias Lantz; The International Radiation Protection (Health Physics) Mailing List
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Fukushima released 13, 000, 000, 000 times more neutrons than initially estimated -- "Obvious implication for human health"

http://isotopes.ucsd.edu/~antra/contact.html

is how to contact her - I have sent her a query offering the extensive commentary that Jaro triggered in the Facebook Nukes group.

Roger

I am looking for way to contact senior personnel at the Japanese university - I also wonder if this journal is one of those on Jeff Beall's list since the science is clearly not that solid.  Thanks for link to the paper.