[ RadSafe ] Fukushima released 13, 000, 000, 000 times more neutrons than initially estimated -- "Obvious implication for human health"

Mattias Lantz Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Thu Jan 15 14:53:31 CST 2015

I hope there will be some nuclear pasta to go with it, I would not like
to participate in the Big Crunch on an empty stomach. :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euwtanuYoHA
(this is not a joke, several research groups that model the formation of
super novas come to the conclusion that there are various nuclear pasta
stages).

On 01/15/2015 08:35 PM, Brennan, Mike (DOH) wrote:
> Next there will be a release that the neutrons released all pooled together to form neutronium, which will in turn create a mini black hole that will swallow the entire world and disrupt the orderly revolution of the Milky Way Galaxy, bringing about the Big Crunch.

>>> e_radioactive_S-35_emitted_into_the_atmospheric_from_the_Fukushima_Da