[ RadSafe ] Laka Karachay

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 15:22:37 CST 2015

Hmmmm,

     Think 60 Minutes on US TV had a show on this USSR  lake.  Search their
website???

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 1/20/2015 4:19:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
theo at richel.org writes:

Hmm

Google gives 80.000 results of which the great majority  is the usual
radiophobic hysteria afaics. I asked for serious info and I  though this was the
place for it.

I have also tried PubMed, but that  didn't result in anything worthwhile.
There is supposed to be a report from  the National Resources Defense
Council, but that is also a hotbed of  radiophobia. So: serious info.

Thx

TR