[ RadSafe ] 10CFR20 question

Amoling, Ronald RAmoling at as-e.com
Thu Jan 22 08:00:01 CST 2015

The licensee may have also written into their institutional Radiation Safety Manual  and license application specific criteria as to when they were going to use extremity dosimeters (above and beyond when required by regulation).  Those criteria would be enforceable by the regulatory body.

Ron Amoling, RSO / EHS Manager
American Science and Engineering, Inc. | www.as-e.com
829 Middlesex Turnpike | Billerica, MA 01821 USA
Office +1-978-495-9012 | Cell +1-508-728-1348 | RAmoling at as-e.com