[ RadSafe ] Boeing just patented a jet engine powered by lasers and nucle...

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 15:39:44 CDT 2015

Radsafe,

      Something called nuclear bomb propelled  rockets was described in an
early issue of Adventures in Experimental Physics  (Bogdan Maglich, editor).
 Don't know if this is similar to this.   This issue has some explanations
of the basic physics.

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 7/21/2015 4:09:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,