[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl educational and training program, Sept. 6-12

Rahim Ghanooni rahim.ghanooni at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:27:38 CDT 2015

Good Morning Carl:

It was nice talking  to you yesterday.

I am interested in the program.  As I mentioned I have been working in the
Nuke plants for the past 30 years, during design, constraction, operation
and decommissioning.  That means I designed them, built them, operated them
and destroyed them.

This trip would be great education for me.  I have a very good camcorder, I
hope I can bring it to record the site, you can have a copy for your
training.

I have been attending the AMUG meeting in Vegas for the past few years and
always had a presentation, I think I will give a presentation on Small
Modular Reactor (SMR), which I have been a member of the designer team for
the past three years.  Hope to see you there and we can go for a dinner, on
me.

Please provide information on the trip, and fell free to call me anytime
702-809-1017.

Thank

Rahim