[ RadSafe ] Claim by Japanese Professor - West Coast of North America to be Slammed by 2016 with 80% As Much Fukushima Radiation As Japan

Mattias Lantz Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Thu Jun 11 07:42:23 CDT 2015

Ayoyama is bona fide. Of course Enenews and other actors do not quote
all he is saying:

"Even if all the 800 tera bq Cs-137 have arrived, the radiation levels
will stay at relatively low level that aren't expected to harm human
health," said Aoyama.
( http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/article_xinhua.aspx?id=279491)

Some other information from Ayoyama, this one is good:
http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fukushima/AJ201311180001

Here is his presentation from the IAEA meeting:
http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Meetings/PDFplus/2013/cn207/Presentations/1028-Aoyama.pdf

Related to this, Ken Buesseler and colleagues from WHOI have estimated
that the Cs-137 activity now along the American West coast of 1-2 Bq per
cubic meter may rise to about 10 Bq per cubic meter.

Best wishes,
Mattias Lantz

--
Mattias Lantz - Researcher, PhD