[ RadSafe ] Help with a California new x-ray installation question ...

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Fri Jun 26 09:08:47 CDT 2015

I made almost this exact same query almost a year ago - and got the same
answer.  That template is way way too much.  It great if you are doing a
major research or medical center - but not for your case.

Anyhow with a few more queries I finally got in touch with a very
helpful state inspector and got a very good sample from a state
facility.  I also found a few short examples on the web - but that
sample was the most help.  We used it as out template and it was
accepted with only one small change.

I will forward you the material I found in a separate email.