[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Looking for vendor for "hard xray" spectormeter calibration source.

Amoling, Ronald RAmoling at as-e.com
Tue Jun 30 08:13:13 CDT 2015

I have worked with Atlantic Nuclear in Rockland, MA in the past to obtain radioactive sources of all kinds (even sources that aren't listed on their website).  Talk with John Anderson (Jr. and/or Sr.) at -
www.atnuke.com
781-828-9118

Ronald Amoling, RSO / EHS Manager
American Science and Engineering, Inc. | www.as-e.com
829 Middlesex Turnpike | Billerica, MA 01821 USA
Office +1-978-495-9012 | Cell +1-508-728-1348 | RAmoling at as-e.com