[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Looking for vendor for "hard xray" spectormeter calibration source.

Philip Simpson phils at umich.edu
Tue Jun 30 08:13:14 CDT 2015

Cd-109 may be useful. It is a common gamma spec calibration isotope.  The 88 keV gamma may be too high for your needs, but there are high abundance associated daughter Ag K alpha and K beta x-rays at 22 and 24 keV. Fe-55 with Mn daughter x-rays around 6 keV might also be helpful depending on exactly what you are trying to do. Check with Isotope Products Laboratories and their on-line catalog.

Phil Simpson