[ RadSafe ] Review: an apocalyptic nuclear film with a strangely pro n...

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 22:23:25 CST 2015

Radsafe,

     Chernobyl was a disaster.  Bad reactor design  and a reactor being run
by some poorly trained technician.  Ouch.

     Fukushima was a poorly designed facility  placed in fairly serious
earthquake/tsunami country.  Ouch.

     Hope we learn from our mistakes --- TMI was almost  a non-event ---
pretty good reactor design.

     In 50 years the coal, oil, natural gas etc. may be  gone.  Hope solar,
fission, fusion???, ethanol, methane etc. are still  around.  People
getting cold in Winter will be begging to have a fission  reactor 10 miles from
their home.  If they want solar panels on their roof,  so be it.

    Joe Preisig

Ini a message dated 3/2/2015 1:32:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,