[ RadSafe ] List Rules

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:05:24 CDT 2015

Hi Jeff:

I agree, except one of the earlier rules was to identify oneself, which
I've carefully done. I can trace myself from Albuquerque to Houston to
Sugarland, TX then to France, back to Santa Fe, then here at last in Los
Alamos. A problem has recently arisen that I believe that someone has
obtained my address & phone numbers and tried to scam me recently. So, I
may start posting from a different email address and sign with an initial.

Is there any way of keeping the archives to members only?

Best,

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd