[ RadSafe ] Z-Backscatter technology

Bradt, Clayton (HEALTH) clayton.bradt at health.ny.gov
Fri Oct 23 12:12:47 CDT 2015

Are you saying that there is not a decrease in the backscatter signal in those dark areas? If so why would the imaging software draw such apparently accurate lung-like regions within the chest cavities?

Jason Meade wrote:

The darker appearance of the lungs in the Z-Backscatter pictures is due to the image reconstruction software.