[ RadSafe ] solar advances

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 1 12:08:22 CDT 2015

Friends,
India has reportedly the world's first fully solar powered airport at Cochin Capacity 1.1 MW
The link:
Indian airport is the first in the world 100% powered by renewable energy

|   |
| Indian airport is the first in the world 100% powered by...The Cochin International Airport (CIAL) shines like jewel - the first international airport in the world that is 100% served by solar energy. |
|  |
| View on www.zmescience.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |