[ RadSafe ] Medical treatments for ratiation exposure

Brooks, Michael Michael.Brooks at poole.nhs.uk
Wed Sep 9 03:02:55 CDT 2015

The IAEA have a report which covers the years 1945-2010. It has a list of all the incidents it knows about, the doses involved, numbers of casualties, treatments etc:
Lessons Learned from the Response to Radiation Emergencies (1945-2010) (EPR-Lessons Learned 2012)
Available (for free) from their website:
http://www-pub.iaea.org/books/IAEABooks/8920/Lessons-Learned-from-the-Response-to-Radiation-Emergencies-1945-2010-EPR-Lessons-Learned-2012

Regards,

Miachel

Michael Brooks