[ RadSafe ] New Meltdown Byproduct Found Far From Fukushima Daiichi

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 17:07:55 CST 2016

Hi Peter:

Back in '86 following Chernobyl, I did several hundred line-kilometers of horseborne scintillation counter traverses in Wein- and Wald-viertels in Lower Austria. I also found one hot particle. Wet and dry deposition (washout & fallout) areas could be easily distinguished.

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd
Los Alamos, NM 87544 USA
+1-505-670-8123