[ RadSafe ] Statement by Japanese Prime Minister

Brad Keck bradkeck at mac.com
Sat Feb 13 14:06:08 CST 2016

Roy,

In a “Perfectly Green World” the sun always shines (even at night) upon an infinite solar array, the wind always blows (never too little or too much) upon highly efficient sea-based turbines (that are far, far away from Cape Cod or Martha’s Vineyard) and there’s a lot more hydroelectric potential to be tapped (without damming any more rivers).  It’s a nice place, really.  If you can find out where this is, please let me know.  :}

Brad