[ RadSafe ] six months of winter and solar power

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:15:13 CST 2016

Radsafe/L.Lowe,

     Canada's green winter is probably due to the El Nino, which should go
on another 2.5 to 6 years or so.
google en nino.  Any USA/Canada drought should last 2020+/- 9 years or so,
although I have no hard understanding of the severity.  2020 +/- 9 years is
only an estimate.  Cold weather, not necessarily snow, in Binghamton, NY
(USA) when I was there lasted from November through April.  May was always
a relief.  SUNY/Binghamton (USA) has some rather strange rituals associated
Spring and/or Winter --- the passing of the vegetables and the stomping of
the coat.  It is always good to stomp the coat at the end of Winter.
     Joe Preisig