[ RadSafe ] Seeking Uranium Supplier

Kulp, Jeffrey (DOH) Jeffrey.Kulp at DOH.WA.GOV
Wed Mar 2 14:52:02 CST 2016

Hello Ms. Eisenhauer,

Take a look at this company; International Bio-Analytical Industries (link below) they have a number of U and Th compounds for sale. It's my understanding that they will also recycle old unwanted compounds (price negotiable)


Good luck,

Jeffrey Kulp, RRPT
Radiation Health Physicist
Washington State Department of Health - ORP
16201 E. Indiana Ave. Suite 1500
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
(509) 329-2138 (Office)
(509) 329-2154 (Fax)
"Public Health - Always Working for a Safer and Healthier Washington"

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Eisenhauer, Jessica
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:35 AM
To: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Seeking Uranium Supplier


Chris Alston was correct. In my original post, I should have specified; we are looking for natural uranium solution (uranyl nitrate solution). With this we prepare standards and spikes. We must prepare laboratory control and matrix spikes with every drinking water batch. 


Jessica Eisenhauer, M.S.
PH Chemist IV/ RSO
Vermont Department of Health Laboratory
359 South Park Drive, Colchester, VT 05446
(802) 338-4737 (new)
Jessica.Eisenhauer at Vermont.gov

You are currently subscribed to the RadSafe mailing list

Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to have read and understood the RadSafe rules. These can be found at: http://health.phys.iit.edu/radsaferules.html

For information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe and other settings visit: http://health.phys.iit.edu

More information about the RadSafe mailing list