[ RadSafe ] Seeking Uranium Supplier

Kulp, Jeffrey (DOH) Jeffrey.Kulp at DOH.WA.GOV
Wed Mar 2 14:52:02 CST 2016

Hello Ms. Eisenhauer,

Take a look at this company; International Bio-Analytical Industries (link below) they have a number of U and Th compounds for sale. It's my understanding that they will also recycle old unwanted compounds (price negotiable)

http://ibilabs.com

Good luck,

Jeffrey Kulp, RRPT
Radiation Health Physicist
Washington State Department of Health - ORP
16201 E. Indiana Ave. Suite 1500
Spokane Valley, WA 99216
(509) 329-2138 (Office)
(509) 329-2154 (Fax)
"Public Health - Always Working for a Safer and Healthier Washington"