[ RadSafe ] Fukushima Site Still Leaking After Five Years, Research Shows

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Mar 10 12:56:21 CST 2016

Dear xxxxx, unfortunately you do in contrast to the RADSAFE rules not
identify yourself,

Being opposed to any fear mongering of the "international united press and
massmedia hysteria group" I do not think it appropriate to fuel ignorance
and opposition by distributing exceeingwrong information pointing into the
other direction.

There is a wealth of information about global fallout available on the
internet. It is now a kind of a fashion to write about Cs-137 (sounds very
professional for journalists!), but global fallout from nuclear bomb test
fallout was almost equal for 'Sr-90 and Cs-137. Nevertheless have you ever
read any numbers on the concentration of contaminants? I have never found
any numbers, only comments of "high", "extremely", "dangerous", deadly,
exceeding maximum allowed levels according to regulations of xxxx",

To get back to your comment:

Not only the US conducted nuclear weapons tests in the pacific ocean, world
wide testing caused a world wide contamination of atmosphere, soil, waters
etc. actually there were in the first years after this rallye more emphasis
laid on Sr- 90, most probably because its determination was much more simple
before the invention of NaI detectors.

I conclude that the contribution of Sr-90 to the dose of humans is less than
neglgible!

Sorry if you feel offended, but I am so tired of this constant accusations
of backing the worst nuclear criminals.

Franz

prüngliche Nachricht-----