[ RadSafe ] More Physics

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 13:10:35 CDT 2016

This is why I used to post my nuclear news blog many years ago. I had to stop since it was taking me too long to obtain the articles and format for posting, including the index for each article.

Makes for a well informed membership to deal with what the public is "exposed" to.

Regards,

Sandy
Retired/Consultant
Sent from my iPhone