[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [New post] The spread of particles with plutonium and cesium, from Fukushima nuclear fuel

Mattias Lantz Mattias.Lantz at physics.uu.se
Sat May 21 05:27:07 CDT 2016

"Everything I’m finding here is millions and billions of very, very
small particles that are spread pretty much everywhere."

Could it be...atoms? :-)

The Wikipedia page on radiation effects from Fukushima puts these
numbers into perspective, see the section "Plutonium isotopes"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_effects_from_the_Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

Does any of the experts here have any comments on what is written on the
Wikipedia page, any errors or things worth adding?

/Mattias Lantz

--
Mattias Lantz - Researcher, PhD
ランツ マティアス