[ RadSafe ] Refreshing Editorial in Chicago Tribune

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon May 23 10:35:57 CDT 2016

Roger,

These findings , that more screening will dwetect more cancers is not new
but it was argued already shortly after the Chernobyl accident. Sorry, using
anti's vocabulary it should read "catastroph", "disaster" or similar. This
decade old interpretation was not really questioned then, though we can read
frequently that the number of thyroid cancers in" children is now (2016!!!!)
rising. No problem, the anti's attribute this effect now to "radiation".
Obviously it is now not radioiodine which is the culprit. Maybe cosmic rays
or extraterrestrial material?

The old saying "I have made up my mind, don't disturb me with facts" is like
almost always applicable, but it might be extended. "If the facts do not fit
to my opinion we have to change them."

Best regards,

Franz