[ RadSafe ] UK: Renewables a better option than nuclear power: but nuclear is needed for maintaining nuclear weapons

Delvan Neville dnevill at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 20:08:11 CST 2017

These sorts of emails are just cluttering up my inbox and making me
question where I should stay subscribed. Would you mind treating this list
as a place for experts to discuss radiation safety?  There are millions of
misleading, political or inflammatory blogs out there, there's no reason to
keep using this list as a repository for them.