[ RadSafe ] Analog Eberline monitor background responses

Joe Shonka jjshonka at shonka.com
Tue Feb 20 20:32:37 CST 2018

Mehran

In the late 1980s, I was the principal scientist on a project to calibrate, traceable to NIST, the post accident monitors (NUREG-0737) for the IPC Clinton Plant.  Sargent & Lundy was the A/E for that plant.  We conducted many tests on that system, and submitted a detailed final report.  If you can’t find the report in S&L’s library, I think the USNRC would have a copy in the Clinton licensing docket in DC.  I don’t think I still have a copy of the final report, but I will look in my old files just in case.

Good Luck

Joe Shonka

Joseph J. Shonka, Ph.D.
Shonka Research Associates, Inc.