[ RadSafe ] Why I am not receiving messages

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Mon Sep 10 09:52:59 CDT 2018

Dear Parthasarathy,

The list has been extremely “inactive” for quite some time. Reasons unknown, since there continue to be many issues that the List members can have a dialogue. Have we solved all of the problem, not necessarily!

Let me say that you may recall that Franz Schoenhofer and I have had our moments here on the list. Franz and I finally met in person at the 2017 Annual HPS Meeting in Raleigh, NC, where I also endorsed Franz’s nomination to be the Morgan Lecturer, via letter to the HPS President and Awards Committee. Let me say that we had excellent conversations during the meeting, and, I had lunch with Franz during the meeting. I also have a few photos taken with Franz. Franz was a perfect gentleman and was very personable. I enjoyed our getting together and look forward to meeting at some other venue in the future.

Regards,

Sandy

Retired, Consultant