[ RadSafe ] Looking for a rather special low energy x-ray survey instrument .....

geoelectronics at rallstech.net geoelectronics at rallstech.net
Wed Dec 25 10:36:48 CST 2019

Ted, is the X-Ray source isotopic or electrically generated?
Counting or analyzing required?

For low energy photon work, I use CdTe, Si-PIN, with beryllium windows, sealed air and pressurized ion chambers, thin scintillation crystals (NaI(Tl), CsI), CaF2) CZT,  and even plastic scintillators- all fitted with X-Ray rated entrance windows.

George Dowell