[ RadSafe ] A question on nuclide energies/libraries for Exploranium GR-135+

ויקטור שטיינר victors at sviva.gov.il
Tue Jan 8 04:54:29 CST 2019

Hi Nick,

We also need to repair some Exploranium GR-135  instruments. Can you send us the email of the IRIAN  lab?

Thanks and best regards,

Victor

Victor Steiner, PhD
Dir. Artificial Ionizing Radiation
Ministry of  Environmental Protection
Str. Knafei Nesharim 24, floor 2, room 1
Jerusalem 9546439, POB 34033, Israel
Phone: 02-6495875
Mobil: 050-6233107
Fax 02-5730901,