[ RadSafe ] WAYBACK survey instrument question

Jerry gelsg at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 21:49:35 CDT 2019

Ted:

Not sure, but I think an instrument similar to your description was developed by *(can’t remember a name)* working for the Bureau of Radiological Health of the USPHS in Cincinnati in the time frame you mention.  The one I remember seeing was fitted into something like a briefcase and included batteries and a few control switches on the exterior.  If this sounds like what you are interested in, let me know – I might be able to find a name for you, if you think it’s worthwhile.  The instrument I remember was probably a prototype – I don’t remember a commercial connection.

Jerry Gels
gelsg at aol.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10