Re: The New Millennium

Dr. Raabe,

Checking "any encyclopedia" may not get you the facts.  I am aware of
one encyclopedia, used as a resource by many of our youth, that seems to
be going along with the uneducated masses.

This phenomenon must be of great interest to social psychologists.  It
certainly is a fine example of mass self delusion and demonstrates the
public's penchant for ignoring the facts when so-doing fulfills an
emotional need.

Jack Bell, bellstar@erols.com