Radioisotope Techniques Class

I hope someone else on radsafe can do some advising.  I have been "selected"
to teach a graduate level class on Radioisotope Techniques.  This class has
been taught before, but by a p-chemist, of which I am not.  About 90% of the
people taking the class are biologists in some way.  Is there anyone else
out there teaching such a class?  Can we talk (email)?  Suggested topics? At
this point, the following is a rough schedule of topics.  Finding a book for
this is, well fantasy.  This class is not a radiochemistry class, I will be
touching on the physics, but not extensively.

Regulation overview
Atomic and Nuclear Structure Overview/Review
Nuclear Decay Processes (Alpha, Beta, etc.)
Radioactive Decay and Labeled Compounds
Radiation Interactions with Matter (including biological interactions)
Health Physics/Radiation Safety
Risk Management
Statistical Methods/Analysis
Detection and Measurement of Radioactivity
Gamma Detection with Solid Scintillators
Liquid Scintillation Counting
High Resolution Gamma Spectroscopy
Autoradiography

I'm not asking you to write my course for me, but am I missing anything that
one should include?  Ideas for labs would be gratefully accepted.  I have
some, but not a complete semester. The people who taught this class before
had some very old, out of date things in it, thus I am trying to upgrade
them. Some of the labs (not in order):

Contamination
Accuracy in measurement
Shielding
RIA's
HPLC with radiodetector
Molecular biology with P-32 autoradiography
Protein Iodination Experiment
Receptor site characterization with labeled antibodies
P-32 uptake by plants
Site visit of a large radiation sterilization plant (we have one here in
town)

Thanks a bunch for any help and/or discussion with someone who is doing this
sort of thing.

Dr. Gary L. Yarrow, RSO
Director, Environmental Health & Safety
Shepard Hall 153; Box 2202