Re: Suggestions?

Zack Clayton wrote:

> I'm not sure that we want to squawk about this.

	I want to squawk about the fact that all other items on the list
involved many dozens or more deaths, whereas the Tokaimura accident
involved only one death. If they wanted to list accidents that caused
even one death, there would be hundreds of thousands on the list.
	I also want to squawk about the idea that being exposed to about 1 rem
of radiation is something terrible, presumably somewhat comparable to
being killed.
	I was asking for suggestions on how to respond to a Reuters dispatch.