Re: Radioisotope Techniques Class

> I hope someone else on radsafe can do some advising.  I have been
"selected" to teach a graduate level class on Radioisotope Techniques
> I'm not asking you to write my course for me, but am I missing anything
that one should include?  Ideas for labs would be gratefully accepted.
Take a look at the IAEA Standard Syllabus - Regional Training on Radiation
and Waste Safety, probably you can find topics to include
http://www.iaea.org/ns/rasanet/projects/modelproject/syl_.pdf

Jose Julio Rozental
rozental@unisys.com.br
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil