No Subject

Hi
My name is Andrea.
I'd like to know if anyone knows the Z number of Gypsum, rubber
(specifically recycled tire rubber) and wood (white pine) in order to
calculate the approximate bremsstrahlung hazard of each material
(for the formula:   f=3.5*10-3 * Z *Emax).

In addition would anyone be able to tell me the absorption cofficient
corresponding to the max energy of bremsstrahung for these materials and
also plexiglas.  I'm trying to calculate the asborbed dose rate for a
university paper.

If you can help please email  andrea1hall@hotmail.com

thanks