Re: 10 CFR 834, ERPP status?

Mr. Bradley,

I did a search today on Westlaw for 10 CFR 834.  There was no indication that
the proposed regulation was promulgated.  Nor was there any reference to 10
CFR 834 other than the initial publication in 1993 federal register issue.  I
am looking into the status as a DOE contractor with UMTRA has stated that a
USACE contractor must submit a letter in compliance to 10 CFR 834.  Tha is
the only information that I have.

Keith Anderson, CHP
ECC