Re: Handling DU

I have been concerned for several years about the chemical toxicity of DU in the
lung.  Do you have any data that shows chemical effects of DU in any form that is
deposited in the lung and remains there for years?  Is there a heavy metal harm
to lung tissues?  Has this question been raised before?  What, if any, are the
literature citations to work in answer to this question?  Thanks.  Al Tschaeche
antatnsu@pacbell.net

William Lorenzen wrote:

>           I have had extensive experience with DU and the radiological safety
>           issues around it's handling.  Please call me if you have any
>           questions.
>
>           William A. Lorenzen
>           617-355-7516

begin:vcard