Re: Any thoughts?

I live there near by I have over 30 r life time.
worked at hanford for 11 years no problems. Made PU
while I was there worked in the tank farms and B-
plant ect ... T- plant and so .there is no such thing
as Down wind problems from these sites they need to
look at the chem sites around there. and what the
farmers put on there fields with no PPE.as for PA I
lived there the last five years no worrys i wish some
one would give me a grant to study problems I could
tell them my findings to, but who am I HP forman Alara
eng . Safety eng. nuclear operator.

--- Aaron Oakley <aoakley@receptor.pharm.uwa.edu.au>
wrote:

> Dear RADSAFERS,
>
> Any thoughts on the following story on Steve Wing...
>
> http://research.unc.edu/endeavors/aut97/wing.html
>
> were any of the underlying claims anout TMI
> substantiated??
>
> Thanks,
>

> Dr Aaron Oakley

> information can be accessed at