Re: Man Sentenced in radioactive Poisoning Case

Many thanx for your excellent response.  I'd like to add that one of the best
defenses against a civil suite is a strong policy against intentional misuse,
and the effective implementation of this policy.

It's not about dose it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com