Re[2]: Man Sentenced in radioactive Poisoning Case

     Franz,

     Per your (edited) response below, you had the only key to access the
     radioactive material, so this would absolutely prevent unauthorized
     access and intentional misuse of the material. Question: If YOU had
     decided to willfully break all the rules and use the radioactive
     material to harm someone, would the University still be responsible,
     in whole or in part, or would you be to blame?

     Someone, or more than one someone, must be authorized to access and
     use radioactive material. If that someone is the one who then
     intentionally misuses the material, whose fault is it?

     Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP
     Manager, Health Physics and Industrial Hygiene
     MACTEC-ERS, LLC
     steven.rima@doegjpo.com