Re: Apology for a mistake (Man Sentenced in radioactive Poisoning

Obviously, some are missing the point of my first posting, so allow me to type
slowly so all can understand.
Here is the deal as far as my thoughts go.........

Why should the school, manufacturing company or anyone else be held liable for
something some psycho does? It makes no sense whatsoever. And the same is true
in the McD's case. Did she not know the coffe was hot? Come on!! I'll bet she
thought she was getting one of those "Iced coffees" right?

This is a prime example why our judicial system is so screwed. You take some
nutt job and a few warped lawyers with their recipe book of 1001 excuses,
reasons and lets not forget BLAMES... now mix all of that with some bleeding
heart liberals and you have just hurt an innocent company, person or whomever
that was no place even close to or related to the crime. Its merely a way for
guilty to get some of the heat taken off of himself/herself and point the finger
of blame at the innocent . I bet the devil made him do it.