RE: Apology for a mistake (Man Sentenced in radioactive Poisoning

This seems to be wandering off-topic a bit.

But for some clarity, here is a link to a site that has a detailed
discussion of the Mc Donald's Coffee Case.

http://caoc.com/facts.htm

Mr. Merkel is correct; it is a different case.

BTW, are all the facts known to us here on RADSAFE about the *radioactive
poisoning case* (a hyperbole no matter how you slice it).

Jerry Falo
jer3ry@aol.com