RE: Apology for a mistake (Man Sentenced in radioactive Poisoning

	<CUT>

	Well up to a point.  But doesn't the organisation have a
responsibility to ensure it doesn't employ psychos?  And that the people who
ARE employed are treated well in order to reduce their chances of turning
psycho?  BTW, I think that Mcdonalds coffee case was stupid too.

	keith.bradshaw@nnc.co.uk

	END

NNC Limited
Booths Hall