From: Sandy Perle [mailto:sandyfl@earthlink.net]
Sent: January 13, 2000 3:34 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: journalists' ethics

> The "truth" from his point of view was to accurately portray
> what someone said, not whether that person was correct or not.

So ... attorneys do that every day!

Sandy Perle					Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800)
548-5100
Director, Technical				Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division		Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Biomedicals, Inc.				E-Mail:
sandyfl@earthlink.net
ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  		E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626