Information From Fuel Handlers

We are in the process of getting ready to ship old fuel (DOE).  We are looking for information dealing with dose received during training and shipping at other facilities.  Some other items are the type of training facilities:  Was training done in the real work area or on a simulator etc.  Please contact Eva Lauber directly with any information and for more detailed questions.

Laubere@wv.doe.gov
716-942-4899 Phone
716-942-2097 Fax

Thanks