Subject:    Re: Physics
Author: <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date:       01/19/2000 9:43 AM

I suggest that since you are stumped at this moment on a subject,
that you start by doing an internet search on the subjects "Energy"
and Electronics". Browse potential subjects and when you see
something that interests you, select it and then begin the
traditional research tools, using not only the internet, but the
library, reference documents and other reading material. You have
plenty of time to develop an outline and then fill in all of the
areas. Be detailed and be complete, and more importantly, learn
something new in the process. Then go forward and inform others. Be a
teacher with the facts.

Good hunting!

Sandy Perle                                        Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800)
548-5100
Director, Technical                                Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Division                Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Biomedicals, Inc.                                E-Mail:
sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue                  E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website:  http://www.geocities.com/scperle